Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flowers make me happy

I won a digi last week from Happi Scrappin' Digi store. I chose this lovely floral wreath as my prize and decided to use it this week in their inspirational challenge.


I can't wait to use this image again. I think this would look wonderful in blue as well.


Challenge enterd:
Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge - Inspiration Challenge
My Time to Craft - Embossing
Crafty Cardmakers - Flowers
Pals Paper Arts - Bows
Creative Belli - The Letter P (I used Pink)
Inky Impressions - Emboss it





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


10 comments:

  1. great colors on the wreath and I agree I think it would look beautiful in blue also! Thanks for playing at Happileigh Scrappin' again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Lawren. Love the colors. I'm so glad you could join us again at Happileigh SCrappin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great image to win! You have made a stunning card with it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Pretty bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wreath is just sooo pretty...love all the texture in the background, too, and what a beautiful bow!!! Thanks for playing in the belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lawren, love the lilac tones, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Lawren. Love the colours you've used and you've done a great job with that bow. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your embossing looks so gorgeous!! LOVE your colors and yummy ribbon too!! ;) Thanks for joining with us at the Inky Impressions challenge!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww its fab!
    What a great little prize you picked!
    Love the gorjuss colours you picked and the lovely little ribbon!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this time!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete