Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deedee's Lost Treasures

I was looking through my on-line album and realized I had some projects I had not shared on my blog yet. I love finding treasures. These next projects use images from Deedee's Digis.


I made this tissue box cover using the image called "Get Well Soon" This is one of Deedee's dollar digis so hurry up and grab it.

Challenge Entered:
GI - Anything Goes


With this one I was practicing my blending techniques. I finally found OMS and wanted to see if it would look any different than blending with baby oil. No, it doesn't look all that different to me. The image is called "Little Miracles".

Challenge entered:
Creative Belli - The letter"P"


I hope you enjoy my lost treasures.


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

doctor ratings

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lawren...great tissue box cover...could have used it over the last couple of weeks lol. And I love your "Little Miracles" card. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. Love you little green bow! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for that box of tissue!!! You are so creative!
    Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous creations Lawren!!
    Thanks for sharing with us @ Creative Belli!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete