Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crafting with Deedee

Hello!

I hope I'm not the only one who that this happens to ...I tend to lose touch with someone every year and it's sad. Life gets in the way of just simple things, like reaching out to friends. I have a couple friends I need to reconnect with. They were really my support system at different times in my life and I really don't want to lose them.

So today's card just shows some ladybug love. I'm going to make sure this one gets in the mail.


This little cutie comes from the
Love Bug set in Deedee's Digi store. Be sure to stop buy and grab it up. It's perfect for reaching out to friends and great for your Valentine's day card and projects.

Challenges entered:
If the Show Fits - Ribbons and Bows
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes
Stampin' B's - Something Old, Something New (Old Ribbon, New Image)
Stamp Something - Use a digi
Stamping Vacation - Clear as Mud (Cupid)
Wags N Whiskers - Valentine's day
Stamping Vacation -
Animal Applause (Anything with an Antennae )




I also have another card I made this week using the
My Life is Blessed digi set.

I definitely need to make a post office run this week. Take care.
Challenge Entered:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything with Wings

Blessings,

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com





11 comments:

  1. First let me just say, I LOVE the spelling of your name! I hope you do reconnect with your friends, I know how important that could be, REALLY, lol! Your card is too cute and I am sure it will work! Thanks for playing with us over at "The Shoe" this week!

    -Tanisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Hope you can "reconnect" with your friends. Thanks for joining the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card - thanks for joining our 1st challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun card Lawren love that cute image thank you for joining us at Stamping Vacation this month.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, friends are sooooo important. Your friends are sure to love receiving a card from you and both of these are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, sorry to hear about your friend too and thank you for joining us at Send A smile 4 Kids challenge blog this week.
    Carol J

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really gorgeous card!! I adore that ladybug!! :) So very sweet and a fun layout!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card!Thanks for joining us in the Send A Smile 4 kids challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards - love the Hummingbird image and your wonderful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards--and your coloring is fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week! Looking forward to seeing you create with us again soon!
    ♥ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely cards you have. Love how you have done the ribbon on the first card. Thanks for joining in the Clear as Mud challenge at Stamping Vacation

    ReplyDelete