Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Bear

Hello everyone. It's Monday, not my favorite day of the week...but it's here again. I got a lot done this past weekend, including my card for the Designed 2 Delight challenge. Usually I am getting this done right up against the deadline. It feels good not to be so rushed. LOL!

Here is my birthday card with the Birthday bear.


The challenge over at Card Ideas from Designed 2 Delight was Fabulous Folds. I had this great idea to do a criss-cross card. Um, somehow that didn't quite work out but I decided to go with what I had anyway. That decision created this very unique card opening. Here is how the card opens instead.



Hope you enjoy.

Challenge entered:
One Stop Craft - More than One Fold

Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


4 comments:

  1. Lawren, this is awesome, so glad your criss-cross card went wrong, you've discovered a new fold I think! I love the look of this, I'm going to try this fold for sure. Your bear is darling and love the combo of purple and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Lawren!! I love the way your card opens up! Too cool! Great job on goofing up! :)
    So glad you are enjoying your D2D digi's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card...what a great fold!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at OSCC this week.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lawren i love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete