Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's boy!

Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year. I look forward to celebrating the birth of Christ with my friends and family. This year, Christmas time is even more special. We've had a very blessed event in our family to take place. My youngest brother and his wife had a baby boy on Friday. (My first nephew!) Xavier Marquis is our newest addition to the family and I am so excited. So for this event I've made a clean and simple welcome card to send. Deedee's digi's had the perfect set called, It's a Boy! The sentiment is from the Sweet Blessings digi set.


Xavier weighed a whooping 11 lbs. Momma and Baby are doing wonderful and should be coming home today.


That's Auntie's baby! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks.



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, Lawren, on your new nephew! Xavier is just beautiful -- look at those wonderfully chubby cheeks! I'm so very happy for your whole family. Your "welcome baby" card is darling, and I'm so honored that you would use one of my digis for such a precious occasion -- thank you! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, isn't he as sweet as can be!?! His cute little cheeks just make you want to squeeze him! Oh, and cute card! LOL! So wrapped up in the baby ...almost forgot I was here to tell you about the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, soooo sweet!!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete