Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Crafting

Good Morning. This morning I wanted to share some cards my daughter and I made on Christmas. Yes, we were crafting even on Christmas day. LOL! It was just the two of us this year and we did exactly what we wanted to do that included making some cards. It was wonderful and I enjoyed myself. Not having to travel and be out on the holiday and just doing what we wanted to do. That's what the holidays are about.
Dustin Pike Pre-colored Image
Bugaboo Bobblehead Reindeer
Doodle Palace Image
Deedee's Digis Image
Inside the card with Deedee's digi.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com



2 comments:

  1. Lawren, it looks like you two had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! what a lovely blog you have.. Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete