Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Birthday JESUS and ME!

Merry Christmas everyone and happy birthday to JESUS. I share a birthday with Christ, as today is my birthday as well.

I am making Christmas dinner, taking pictures of my daughter opening gifts and trying to get some moments of rest. (yeah, that's not happening) But I enjoy every moment of it.

We took Christmas photos this year - YAY! On time this time...but I still haven't mailed any out. Sorry. They're coming.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. I sure will.








3 comments:

  1. Lawren,
    What great pictures of you and your daughter. Have a wonderful Christmas day and enjoy your daughter as they grow up so fast.
    Stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! You & your daughter look so cute!

    ReplyDelete