Thursday, December 2, 2010

December is for Birthdays

Hello everyone!

It's December already and time is moving so quickly as we all get busy for the holiday season. I've had to take a break from making my Christmas cards for a moment because December is the month of birthdays in my family. Today is a very special birthday to me because it's my daughter's birthday. She is 8 today! WOW, time sure does fly. It seems not too long ago she was learning to walk or learning to talk. I remember thinking..I can't wait until you can do things for yourself. Now I wish she would allow me to do things for her. She is little Miss Independent and I am longing for the days when she wanted my help.



For her birthday card I used the Beary Happy Birthday image from Deedee's Digis. I think she's going to love her card.





Well I have 7 more birthday cards to get done, so I'd better get moving.


Have a blessed day.


Challenge entered:
Fab N Funky - Happy Birthdays
Just Cute Bears - Winter Birthday

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas Birthday






free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com



7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB birthday card, love the pink and blue, your daughter will love this, Hope she had a great day,thanks for joining our birthday celebrations at Fab n funky.....Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a great card. Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears & Friends.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas Birthday project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) birthday to your sweet daughter, Lawren! They do grow up so fast, don't they? Our youngest just turned 9, and I can hardly believe how independent she is -- where did my baby go? Your card is darling -- love the soft color scheme and the cute rick-rack. Hope your daughter's birthday was as special as she is! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Christmas Birthday challenge at CRAFT this week! Gemma :)
    P.S. check out my yummy blog candy here, ends 12/12! :)

    ReplyDelete