Monday, December 13, 2010

The countdown has begun

My daughter has started her countdown to Christmas. Of course she's only counting down because curiosity is getting the best of her now. She is dying to know what she is getting for Christmas. I even caught her trying to get into my closet to take a peek. LOL!

I am still working on packaging. I don't like wrapping things (it looks so messy when I do it) So gift bags are the way to go. This year I am really dressing them up with digis. If I had more time I might have even pulled out those long forgotten rubber stamps. That's a little too ambitious right now.

This week's Stretch N Bubbles image was a swirly Christmas tree. I put it on a gift bag. I really like these non-traditional colors.



Challenges entered:
The Artistic Stamper - Christmas
Penny's Challenge - Christmas
Stampavie and More - Christmas

Stamp Something - Use a digi

Allsorts - Last Minute Christmas





free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. that's fantastic - I am always nagging people to mess about with the digi size - and you have taken it to the extreme - love the colours too

    kitten snb team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag
    http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such a lush colour. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    What a nice idea to jazz up an old bag. I must try that myself. Very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's and good luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren.. I love what you did with this.. :) can you email me so I can send out your next image.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift bag
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to jaz up a gift bag, Thanks for playing along with the Artistic Stampers team blog challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawren!! This is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete