Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Packaging

Hello! It's been very busy here in my household, how about you? Christmas is really rushing forward and I feel like I have not even begun to get done all that I need or want to. I still have some photo holders I need to get made and of course we still need to take the Christmas photo. Yeah, we may not make that deadline, so Christmas photos after the holidays (again).


This week's Stretch N Bubbles image was an abstract Nativity image. I think it colored up wonderfully. My mother will certainly love getting this little pillow box with a GC tucked inside.


Challenge Entered:
Crafty Ho's - ANY religious holiday

City Crafter - Blue Christmas

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes

The Artistic Stamper - Christmas

Easy Craft Projects - Christmas


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. oh this is really lovely. I am sure you mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I agree with the other comments ... your Mum with love this ... very clever .... thanks for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Your image is wonderful..
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute gift box, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Your mom will love it! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea to use it on a box - love it

    kitten - snb team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that sweet image and how beautifully you colored it, Lawren! Love the glittery, shining star over baby Jesus' head. Your mom is sure to love this! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image Lawren. . .I loved the gold-glitter star! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete