Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Packaging Continued

We are getting closer to Christmas so now I am in packaging mode. How am I going to give the handmade gifts and things I've made. This was my opportunity to revisit some of those tutorials I always meant to try.

This week's Designed 2 Delight image was a pretty Poinsettia. I paired it with "Box in a Bag" tutorial I had on hand. And this is the final outcome:




Challenges enterd:
Ellephantastic - Red & Green
Double Delight - 222 Challenge
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything but a Card
Papertake Weekly - Cut it Out
Paper Issues - Holiday Hook Up
The Crazy Challenge - All I want for Christmas
Dutch Dare - Christmas
Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas
Secret Crafter - Christmas

Totally Stampalicious - Wrap it up








free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren! this is gorgeous! what a beautiful bag, love all the details you added... so pretty! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, divine....great idea...love the use of the tag at the top with the ribbon closure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how fabulous that you made a bag! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great project Lawren, really love it! Thanks for playing along at Elephantastic and hope to see you again. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sorry I'm a little late!
    Great gift bag & thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag for christmas giveaway :) i believe the recepient will love it :)

    Thanks for joining Dutch dare challenge this week :) hope to see you again on the next challenge


    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete