Thursday, November 25, 2010

Penguins for Christmas

Hi All and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving day with friends and family. I know I am.

Just a quick post, I wanted to share this year's teacher Christmas gift. Yep, I get the teacher a Christmas gift. Usually because I forget on Teacher Appreciation Day, so she can't say she didn't get anything from me (not that she would say that). LOL!


Once again Deedee had the perfect image in her store for this set. I bought the penguin hand soap dispenser at my favorite store (Bath & Body Works). Deedee's digi set called "
Merry and Bright" was perfect to make the matching card for this gift. I think I'm going to add a gift tag to the dispenser as well.





Enjoy!

Challenge entered:
Anything Goes - Animals
Crafts and Me - Snowflakes
In Style Stamps - Being Thankful




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see a useful teacher gift. Plus, it and your card are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea!!! Cute idea to use the little penguins and then add some of the lights on your card. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pressie and great idea to make matching card. The teacher will love it. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes. Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a great image! Love the design and pp and definitely the light garland! Totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a really cute present thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful present for any teacher! Love the added touch of the string of lights. Thanks for taking part in the Dude Time Doodles New Release Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo cute! I love that the penguin matches the card so well. I do teachers gifts, too! Where did you get the string of lights embellishments? It is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous christmas creation.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe this is so cute and I love how well it fits with the gift :D
    Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a perfect match! I love when that happens. Thanks for joining our "Giving Thanks" inspiration challenge at In Style Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww those penguins are so cute, and the card matches the gift perfectly. Thank you for joining the InStyle Stamps Inspiration challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete