Sunday, November 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS is Coming!

I am in a panic every year at this time. Thanksgiving is just next week and it's a never ending battle from there. I lose time around this time of year because there is soooooooooo much to get done and not enough time to do all that I want. I have a handful of Christmas cards made and a long list of folks I try to reach out to, now that the year is coming to a close; throw in all the birthdays that are coming (including my own) and I am sunk!

So this weekend I made a couple more Christmas cards. These cards use the
"Beauty of the Season" and "Christmas Scripture" from Deedee's digis.



Challenge entered:

Paper Cutz - Christmas with Bling

Meljens Designs - Sparkle and Shine

Crafts and me - Glitter


Now I am off to try and get a handle on this time issue. LOL! Wish me luck.


Challenge Entered:

Anything Goes - Let it Snow

Totally Paper Craft - Snow or Snowflake

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas Theme

Totally Gorjuss - Not So Traditional



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. a great card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, I love the pink and green together, really modern for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas cards! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if this is a sample of your Christmas cards, then you are in great shape, it is beautiful. Just take it one step and a time and when you look back you will be amazed as to how much you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards. Fantastic colors. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great non traditional colours too. Thanks for playing at TG with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful.. love the sparkles.. Thank you for joining us this week on the MelJens challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete