Thursday, November 11, 2010

AI Factory Challenge

Hello everyone. It's challenge time over at the AI Factory blog. This week we want to see your punches and/or die cuts. You can use either one on your project or both.

This challenge was easy for me. In case you didn't know I am addicted to punches. I have so many punches and now I am addicted to Martha Stewart punches. They're just so expensive!


Here is my project with my punches. This is a gift card holder. I got the idea when I saw a package of gift card holders in the dollar store. They were so plain.




Supplies: PP - Anna Griffin; Image - AI Factory; Sentiment - Bizzy Bec's; Gems - Bead Party & Darice; Punches - Marvy Uchida, The Paper Studio, EK Success, Martha Stewart

Now head on over to the challenge blog and link up your project using punches. I want to come visit and OOH and AAH. LOL!

I almost forgot; if you want to play with an AI Factory image be sure to check out the store and the
freebie section.

Here's my punches and this is not all, these just sit by my craft space. There are others still in containers.


Challenges Entered:
Wags N Whiskers - Sisters or Friendship
Raise the Bar - Curves
Fairytale Challenge - Everything Goes
Drunken Stampers - Punch Me

Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes

Lollipop Crafts - Birthdays



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


8 comments:

  1. Great card holder! *sigh* I have tons of stuff I don't use either LOL. I need to get organized :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card

    thanks a lot for sharing us at the very first fairytale challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    This is a very nice card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made a very pritty card! Very beautifull image and colors. Thanks for playing with us at our very first challenge of Fairy Tale. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.:)
    Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    ~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so lovely. I like it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete