Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day

WhooHoo! Today was World Card Making day. There was so much fun going on all over the world and all over the internet. With all the happenings how were we to get any card making done? LOL! I did manage to get quite a bit done. Most I can't share yet. They were DT projects. But the one card I squeaked out just because was this one. Using Dustin Pike's image and a sentiment from TLC Creations.




This is so me in the mornings. I have to get up so early because I am hard to get moving in the morning.
Hope you all enjoyed your day today and got to partake of some of the festivities. I had a blast, but I am off to bed.


Challenge entered:
The Crazy Challenge - Nor Ribbon or buttons
Make It Crafty - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Tic Toc


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Cute Lawren!! I got lots done today too, even got hubby to take me to Jo-Ann's to shop for more to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bear and very nice card. Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    Ivolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *so* agree with the sentiment on this card, Lawren! That image is darling, and I really like the colors on this. I know I say that a lot, but colors tend to catch my eye -- so many fun ones, and you are so great at putting together great combinations. Super cute card! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Lawren - I would like mornings better if they started later too!! Great sentiment for this toooo cute image! Thanks for joining the fun at Make it Crafty. Hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete