Friday, October 22, 2010

Thankful Thoughts

Welcome to the Deedee's Digi's blog hop. You should have arrived here from Kelly's blog. If you are joining us in the middle, please start at the Crafting with Deedee's Digis challenge blog and hop along. You don't want to miss any of the wonderful inspiration the design team has created or your chance to win prizes.

This time of year we all get reminded that we have so much to be thankful for. And we should be thankful for our blessing all year, not just at this time, but we are so reminded at this time that we do have a lot to give thanks for.


This past week especially I have been saying thank you quite often. My hard drive crashed and I lost everything; photos, documents, digis, you name it. One of the tasks I have been working on is trying to recover some of the files I lost, especially the files I had previously purchased from various companies. I've not had one company say no. Everyone has been very helpful and has truly treated me like a friend. I truely appreciate their willingness not only to accommodate but to help with words of encouragement, praise and a willing spirit. So today I say thank you for your friendship to my on-line friends and my friends I have known forever. My life is so blessed for having you in it. Thank you.





My little gift bag will hold a special treat for one dear friend. The image I used is from the Always in Season set. You can find it in the store here.

Don't forget to visit each of the participating designers' blogs to see a fun project using one of Deedee's digis, and leave a comment on their post for a chance to win a free digi of your choice from our store! You have until 12 noon ET on Sunday to comment. All winners will be announced on Monday. Please be sure to check the Crafting with Deedee's Digis challenge blog to see if you have won!

Next you are visiting Melissa.

Challenge Entered:
THS - Thankful
Stamp Something - Digi Day


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com



27 comments:

  1. Beautiful Gift bag!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gift bag....
    As you know, I wish you much luck in recovering your hard drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift bag. Your friend will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag, Lawren! been there, done that on the hard drive thing so I can sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute gift bag! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gift bag and a great way to give a special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift bag, Lawren! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty gift bag Lawren. Really great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lawren,
    Very cute idea, your the boom lady you always have such great ideas. Yep the computer bug is going around, I ended up buying a new laptop last week because mine crashed.
    Stampin Hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute and sweet...sorry about your hd...but how wonderful that there are companies and ppl willing to help you out...reaffirms my faith in ppl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bag! What a great idea. Keep up the good work. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly blessed is what I say, you are truly blessed to have those on line companies willing to help out when your HD crashed. Love the gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your gift bad is wonderful. Love the color blue. The added touch of the lace makes it more elegant and girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great gift bag and I love the image you chose to use with it. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent gift bag idea, love the image and coloring

    ReplyDelete
  16. yet another great project! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. When your computer works life is so easy - when it crashes - it makes life impossible. Our computer was hit with a bug a few months back and is still not working right. Luckily we have everything back-uped daily. I hope you are able to get back some of those wonderful digis. Your gift bag is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely gift bag....great job with the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog and terrific blog. Thanks for sharing. Love your project.
    catlady709@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project I love what you did with the ribbon! Thanks for letting me play. I am a new follower.

    xdebrax@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute. Your image is just fantastic and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lawren, what a delightful bag! Stunning color of blue, it just makes your project jump right out ~ perfect sentiment to go with! Wonderfully done - have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable treat bag! I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really cute lawren! and so glad your hard drive is working again. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's so heart-warming to hear how well you have been treated in recovering your files, Lawren -- what a blessing, both to get the files back and just to be treated kindly -- praise God! Your gift bag is lovely -- the blue makes such a perfect background for your richly-colored image, and the lace is such a great accent. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute gift bag:)...What a great sentiment...Thanks for playing along with Tree House Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete