Friday, October 29, 2010

A message of Hope

Hi. I wanted to share a card with you featuring Deedee's digis images called Hopeful Heart. This is such a pretty card and I can envision so many uses for it, like birthday, Valentine's day, thinking of you. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so I did my card in shades of pink.

Be sure to check out the store Deedee has some wonderful images released, especially for the upcoming holidays and over on the challenge blog, there is a new challenge every Monday.

Challenge entered:
Stamping Vacation - FRAMES OF ANY SHAPE EXCEPT SQUARE OR ROUND




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh so pretty! Love all the wonderful sparkle you have on the bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren,
    I love this card you did an amazing job coloring it for Breast Cancer.
    Big hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete