Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's been a long day...

Have you ever had one of those days, you thought the day would never come to an end? That's today. It just keeps going and going. Usually I have the opposite problem, but not today. I guess it started out early because today is Halloween and my daughter was up bright and early. The morning is usually my quiet time, but not today.

Anyway, I got a lot of coloring done this weekend but no cards completed. This card I finished last week and just wanted to share.
I know a lot of us can relate. The image is called Florence by Guylou's Inimitability. The sentiment is from TLC Creations.



TTYL




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. I can so relate Lawren, that is what I look like on Mondays :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUNNY! Yes, I can definitely relate -- LOL! What a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it! Praying you have an easier week next week with more fun time for you! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove it!! Fantastic colouring and the design is great! Thanks for using a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp.

    ReplyDelete