Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crafting with Deedee's Digi's

Well today was my first post as a member of the design team with Crafting with Deedee's Digis. I was so nervous, but I made it, I did it and I'm happy with the result. For my first project I did a 8X8 scrapbook layout.

Cee and I had been reminiscing about going pumpkin picking back in Baltimore. We are starting to see pumpkins everywhere and Fall decorations and it just took us back in time. Fall is still hot here in Florida, trees don't really change yet and there is no pumpkin farm. We get our Fall pumpkin from the grocery store or the local church who trucks them in and sets them out on the lawn. You should see that, it's funny looking.

AAAWW, here's to Fall.





free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute double LO! Love the hay at the bottom with the 'Hay'.

    ReplyDelete