Friday, October 8, 2010

Be Jolly

YAY Me! I got another Christmas card done! Anyone who knows me knows I have been slacking the last couple of years with my Christmas cards. But maybe if I can get them all done, I'll actually get them sent this time. We'll see.

I made this card with the "Be Jolly" set from Deedee's Digis. This is such a cute set. Santa is wearing blue this year, in case you didn't know. Christmas is my birthday so I like non-traditional Christmas so you don't forget my special day as well. LOL!




Challenge entered:
There's Magic in the Air - Christmas and include a snowflake
Fab N Funky - Use a Digi
Anything Goes - Christmas
OCLLCB - No Floral


Lawren

8 comments:

  1. Lawren, been seeing your cards around on my blog hopping and so glad that you are playing this week at TMITA. Love your Christmas card...cute job with the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes, hope to see you again! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I like the border and all that bling
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren,

    Cute Christmas creation!

    Thanks for joining us at "anything goes"

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, too cute with Deedee's image! loving the blues and reds here.... Yes I would say this card would make someone "be jolly" :O) Cute card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes!
    Hope to see you next week!
    Nina
    TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
    (free digital images)
    Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card - just loving that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete