Thursday, October 28, 2010

AI Factory Halloween

Hi. It's a new challenge at Ai Factory this week. Last week's Blue and Brown challenge netted some very lovely creations. I saw so many beautiful projects with blue and brown. That's going to be my next color creation.

This week we bring you a Halloween challenge. If you still have Halloween projects to showcase, we want to see them. I made this quick and easy tag for a Halloween goodie bag I need to give.




Hop on over to the
challenge blog and load up your entry. Be sure to stop by the store as well, there's some new images to be seen and a couple new freebies.



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE. Hope you find your mojo and if you see mine there with yours, tell it to get it's behind home to WA.....I am looking for it.

    ReplyDelete