Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WHOOHOO - Design Team News

I have great news I've been busting to share!!! I made the design team at Deedee's Creations!!! Deedee has the sweetest images you want to see. As soon as I got the message my mind started racing with ideas.

The new team doesn't start until October 1st (I'll update my sidebar after the 1st). Deedee's team is a wonderful group of ladies and I know I'm going to love working with them.


I hope you'll visit the store, enter the Happy Monday challenges, join our group at CDAC and be on the lookout for some awesome creations using Deedee's images.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have you joining us, Lawren! It has been a treat to get to know you and your lovely work a little bit these last couple months through the challenges and our CDAC group, and I look forward to getting to know you even better! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete