Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week of the Pig

This week has gone to the pigs. LOL! This is my second pig image this week. I think there's a message in there meant for me. My house is a pig sty right now. I'm exaggerating but I feel like things are getting out of control. So I have to get back to straightening up.

In the meantime, let me share with you my card for Crafting with Deedee's weekly challenge. This week was a sketch challenge and I loved the sketch. It came together really easy.



Challenge Entered:

Flutter By Wednesday - Pink

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Animal Crackers

My Time to Craft - Jewelled

Stamping Vacation - No Brads, No Eyelets

Stamping Vacation - To Who?


Ok, off to see what else I can get into. I want to make a gate fold card.


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and cheery card, Lawren! Love the colors you used and those beautiful butterflies. Great job with the sketch! Praying your week gets easier and you get caught up -- it can be very frustrating to feel like the house is collapsing around you! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a chheky card thanks for joining us at MTTC
    hugs

    ReplyDelete