Saturday, September 4, 2010

Snakes and Frogs and Lizards, Oh My!

I am so tired. I cut both the front and back yard grass. I saw it all - snakes, frogs, lizards and wasps! I am not in the city no more! I am a little freaked out, but it's over. I really have to find someone to do this yard work.

So I moved from the outside and finished up a couple projects I had going.


I am still on the tag kick. I made this one using a Doodle Pantry Image.

Challenge entered:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything but a Card
Iris's Challenge - Anything but a Card
Stamping Vacation - Animal with a beak

Crafting with Deedee's challenge was to use an image of an animal someone could have as a pet.


And finally, this one is for Pattie's Creations. Pattie has a group over at CDAC and she's starting up a challenge blog. I made this card for one of the challenges at the CDAC.



I have a couple more projects going and tomorrow is release day for Doodle Pantry and I get to post my first project as guest designer.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


14 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects hun!
    Thanks for taking part at The Sisterhood this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! I got a chuckle of your lawn mowing excursion! I gave up and do a really bad job so my husband doesn't want me to do it anymore!

    Thanks for playing with our "Anything but a Card" challenge this week over at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome projects Lawren!! Congrats on the Guest Designer spot!! Have fun!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again for next week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! Love the bookmark. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of projects, Lawren! Such lovely details you added to each of them. Congrats on surviving your harrowing lawn mowing experience -- LOL! We live in suburbia so we don't get that, but I feel for you, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, all three! Nice composition/layouts too. Yikes, what a lawn experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute, Lawren! I like the coloring on the birds, and the flower ribbon is so pretty. Your other cards are great as well! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A too cute tag and too cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Iris's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome! Love your creative style!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute tag! It will be great on someone's special gift bag! Thanks for joining in Iris' challenge!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little birdies on your tag - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your card on Iris's Spot and had to come comment. Your bird tag is adorable and that image is so so cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lawren a beautiful display of cards here but I must say my heart was stolen by that wonderful image of the birds it is totally adorable thank you for joining our Animal Applause challenge at Stamping Vacation
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete