Friday, September 10, 2010

I Love Fall!

I love fall, the colors, the weather, the clothes. If I had to choose a favorite season, Fall would be it. I had to make a gatefold card. It was picking at me. So I chose this image from Shelly's Images to play with.

Supplies: Cardstock - BAzzill & Coredinations; PP - Recollections; Nestabilities; Ribbon - Michael's; Punches - Fiskars & EK Success; Rhinestones - Studio 18; Buttons - Creatology (Michael's) Image - Shelly's Images

Challenge Entered:
PaperPlay Challenges - Autumn is coming
Stamping Vacation - Embellish it (Leaves)
Fab 'N" Funky - What'eva
Papertrey Paper Dolls - Fall
Paper Makeup Stamps - Autumn Inspired

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Makes me think of cool fall days...love that image. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Vacation challenge blog. Hop along with us for the Homemade With a Hop Sept 25 & 26. Over $275 of prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lawren this is gorgeous I so love these Autumnal/Fall colours, your image and design are beautiful and I adore those little leaves you have added thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Vacation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on liking everything about Fall! This card is so pretty. I LOVE pumpkins and these are awesome. Love the use of the nestie and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at paperplay with this gorgeous autumn themed card, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this nestie shape...it's on its way to my house now! thanks for joining my challenge at Paper Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, the papers are color scheme are perfect. Thanks for joining the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls!

    ReplyDelete