Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I love 3 day weekends. They go just as quickly as a normal weekend though. I am already dreading work tomorrow, but I still haven't won that lottery so I guess I have to continue going. LOL! Today, though is dedicated to crafting. I worked Saturday and Sunday around the house, so today is my day.

I created this card using "Mushroom for a mouse house" image from
Spyder's Corner. I love these colors together.



I used a sketch from Sketch Saturday.

Challenge Entered:

Lexi's Creations - Flower Power



I think everyone is waiting on Fall to get here. Fall images are popping up. I love the Fall also, but we don't get real fall weather here in Florida. We stay green for way too long.

This card is for Designed 2 Delight's challenge. I tend to go for bright colors even from the Autumn spectrum.

Challenge entered:
Double Delight - Fall colors
Digi Doodles Shop's Best - Write me a Message
Stamping Vacation - Leaves
Ann's Creative Nook - Fall Flair

I'll be back later with more. I have to get out of the house. I'm starting to feel house bound!

TTYL




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Great card Lawren! The bright colors are fantastic!! Love the felt leaves!
    Thanks for being a part of the Designed2Delight group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lawren, a love the colours you've chosen! You've really made the Mushroom House come to life! Love your flowers to, giving Mr Mouse a little shade!! Thank you for joining in with my challenge over on Spyder's Corner!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love fall colors too! Great colors choices on the top card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Lawren, love the Autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is marvelous!!!!
    Thanks for writing a message with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card for DDSB Law...Thanks for joining with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cute cards, but I love the one with the leaves! Terrific! Love that doily in the background!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges!

    ReplyDelete