Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween Treats

I started my Halloween treat packages for my nieces. I know, I know...I'm early. Daisy Doodles has some really cute images to play with and I had this idea that wouldn't go away. This is one of the projects I was working on over the long holiday weekend. These images are part of the Halloween digi pack, found in the store.


Wouldn't you know it that the only candy I had in the house was jelly beans! LOL! I'll make a few more and get some decent candy too. Decent candy for me is chocolate, so I have got to get some for my treat packages. I saw a really cute candy bar wrapper today in my blog surfing so that's another idea.


Don't forget Daisy Doodles Challenge forum is having an anything goes challenge right now. Enter to win and become a guest designer.


Until tomorrow. TTYL.

Challenges Entered:
Stamp Something - Cute

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea!! I would be stuffing mine with chocolate too..lol

    ReplyDelete