Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doodle Pantry GD Projects

I would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on tight. Do you remember your mother saying that to you as a kid? I do and sometime I think she was right! LOL! (SHHHH, don't tell her I said that).

I forgot to post my project for Doodle Pantry. Now don't ask me how I forgot. I was and still am so excited to be a guest designer for them this month. I have been making projects and posting them in the CDAC group, just forgot all about my own little blog.


Doodle Pantry has the cutest little images and these guys are no exception. This project includes a tissue holder and matching card.




Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company; PP - Michael's Note Cards; Image & sentiment - Doodle Pantry; Punches - Fiskars & EK Success; Ribbon - Dollar Tree; Buttons - Favorite Findings; DMC Embroidery Floss

Challenge Entered:
Stamping Vacation - No Sparkle
Stampin' B's - Use pink, blue & Green

And this card has one of the cute images from the Breast Cancer Awareness set.



Supplies: Cardstock - Miss Elizabeth (Dollar Tree) & Coredinations; PP - The Paper Studio; Die cuts - Cuttlebug; Ribbon - Michael's; Glitter foam - Creatology (Michael's); Rhinestones - Darice; Punch - Fiskars; Chalk - EK Success & Generals; Stickles; Image & Sentiment - Doodle Pantry

Challenge Entered:
Paper Sundaes - 3 types of embellishments
Kaber Weekly Challenge - Girly
Tellen's Place - Anything Goes


I hope you like these. I had such a fun time making them. You can check out the Doodle Pantry store, here. Both of these images are new release.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Such a great Card Lawren and Please pick any 2 of your Limited Runs Digi's just for being the 1st commentor :)
    have a great day and good luck in the draw to win some more hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, and I think the tissue box is an excellent idea....fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift set Lawren love the colours and image I love seeing projects like this great work thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Vacation
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, that little birdy image is great! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooooo cute.. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lawren. What fabulous creations. I love your tissue box with the card, how creative is that, just wonderful.
    Your birdie card is just so cute. Love the colours too.
    Thank you so muich for joining us at Tellens Place and look forward to seeing you again. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren. I love that tissue box and card. What a wonderful gift to recieve. The birdie card is so sweet and for such a worthy cause. I saw this over on CDAC and admired it there as well.
    Thankyou for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lawren... This is sooo cute.. Love that Birdie..
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lawren...this is the cutest little gift set! What a great image - wonderful opportunity to design for the Doodle Pantry! Your card for Tellen's Place is gorgeous too! I love pink! What a cute little birdie and for a great cause! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards! Both of them! Sweet details, you always add just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute images and love the details! Thanks for joining us over at Stamping Vacation!

    ReplyDelete