Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boo

Halloween is coming. This is only my second Halloween card so far. I have to get going, I have more to make for the kids in my life.

Anyway, this is for Designed 2 Delights weekly challenge. I thought I'd keep it simple and use up some more scraps. Do you know how old these papers are? Oh, my goodness. I think these were some of the first papers I bought when I started scrapbooking. Ridiculous how long I hold stuff.


On to my card, enjoy.




Challenge Entered:

Pixie Dust Studio - Fur or Feathers
Creative Card Crew - Autumn/Fall
Meljens Designs -Autumn Colors


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren! hope everything is well with you, it´s been a while since I didn´t stop by (a very bussy me trying to let you know I didn´t forget you!)
    Love this one, the image is cute! and you did a great use of your old papers, I pushing myself to do the same with mine :-) some of them are pretty and I don´t want to use them but... that´s why I bought them, right?
    Have a lovely day! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shimmer on the pumpkin!! And the patterned papers are awesome Lawren!
    Hope you enjoy the new freebie this week! Can't wait to see what you create with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card. sweet image too. thank you for joining us on the MELJENS challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Lawren! The paper may be "vintage" but it sure does look great!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Autumn Colors challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete