Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AI Factory is sponsoring Incy Wincy Designs

AI Factory is sponsoring Incy Wincy Designs this week for their challenge. The challenge is make a project using Autumn colors. It doesn't have to be a fall card, just use the colors of fall.

So how did I miss that little note when I made my DT sample? I was so excited to see this little image I got to coloring and creating and totally missed the using of fall colors. LOL! (I told you I was on a roll this weekend.)


Here's my very un-fall sample.




I hope you will check out the challenge anyway. But remember to use those colors of Autumn.

Challenge entered:
Fairy Fun Friday - Embossing



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable, sweet card! Thanks for entering at FFF challenge, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love the design. Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete