Sunday, September 12, 2010

AAWWW, the weekend

The weekend is over. Sadness is taking over. LOL! I so love the weekends. It's my only time to do exactly what I want to do and not necessarily what I have to do. So I spent the weekend doing exactly what I wanted to do, which was craft.

Fresh Brewed Designs is running a challenge to use the color brown. This little owl enjoying coffee is so me.



Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; PP - DCWV; Ribbon - JoAnn's; Button - Favorite Findings; Punch - Martha Stewart; Nestabilities; Gems & Rhinestones - Darice; Sentiment - TLC Creations; Image - Fresh Brewed Designs
Challenge entered:
Clearly Istamp - Use an Owl
The Character Cafe - Sketch

I had colored this next one for a challenge and never got around to making the card, so instead I'll just share with you here. I love this color combination and my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch.




Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV & Coredinations; PP - October Afternoon; Image - Glitterbabe; Diamond Glaze; Sentiment - Hambro Stamps; Punches - McGill, Fiskars, Martha Stewart; Brad - Making Memories; Stickles; Rhinestones - Studio 18


The image is from Glitterbabe. Stef has some cuties in her shop and plenty of freebies too. This is one of her freebies.

Challenge entered:
Easy Craft Projects - Home
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


I have a couple others I completed, but I have to wait, they are my DT assignments. So check back this week for the rest.


TTYL.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren xx
    Beautiful!! Thank you for playing this special challenge at The Crafty Pad xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry !!! The Character Cafe lol! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards! I love the sentiment on the top one and the colours and image in the second card. Thanks for joining in with the very first challenge at Southern Girls and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lawren!!! thanks for joining us this week at The Character Cafe!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card Lawren! Great use of Mrs. Owl with her coffee and the sentiment still has me cracking up! Beautiful colors too.

    Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges and for playing at CDAC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards, Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls, Good Luck.
    ~Patricia
    SCG DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job using the sketch!!! Hey check out our DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute owly card! Thanks for playing CIC this month.

    ReplyDelete