Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WOW, three cards to share!

I have 3 cards to share today. I have been busy busy. Busy procrastinating that is. There are a thousand other things I need to do and I have been crafting instead. If you're going to procrastinate might as well do something you enjoy. LOL!

Here's my card for Delightful Inspirations weekly challenge.




This next image is from Pink Gem Designs. This was just too cute, I couldn't wait to color it up. Not totally happy with how the tree came out, but I'll do this image again, until I am satisfied.



And this last image was from a newcomer to Stretch N Bubbles freebie site, called Nizzy's Art Factory. I knew I had the perfect sentiment from TLC Creations as soon as I saw this image. Perfect. I wish I had had this image around father's day. This would have been perfect for my father's day card. My dad is into gardening and planting trees.


Talk to you later.

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. Lawren your snowman card is just darling!! Great job on all of them. Thanks for joining the Designed 2 Delight challenge this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three adorable cards Lawren. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been procrastinating too! :)
    Great cards Lawren!! Always love to see what you've created!

    ReplyDelete