Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whoo Hoo 100th post & a new challenge!

When I first started this blog, I was so nervous. Nervous that I wouldn't have enough to say to keep up a blog, nervous that I would be the only person reading my own blog - just nervous. Now here I am at my 100th post and I am so excited. Most days I don't have a lot to say but that's alright too. I said 2010 was my year to try new things and we are more than half way to the end and I have done so many thing I would never have given myself the chance to try before. For that I am grateful. I'm going to put together some blog candy to celebrate. I'll post it later this week, so we can spread the word.

School starts tomorrow so I have to get going so the Girl and I can get up on time.


Anyway, Daisy Doodles' new challenge starts today, be sure to check out the
challenge blog. The theme is Yellow + white (or cream). The DT's have outdone themselves with this one. Be sure to check out their beautiful creations. Here's mine for the challenge:



This image is from the flower pack and can be found in the store,
here.


Challenges Entered:

Sew Many Cards - Stitching
Fab N Funky - Favorite color
Flutter By Wednesday - Anything Goes with a butterfly, fairy,angel

Tiffany Doodles - Flower Power


Also, wanted to tell you about the new Daisy Doodles forum that has opened. Here's some more information for you.



Whew, that was a mouthful! And I was worried I wouldn't have anything to say.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


13 comments:

  1. One more thing for 2010---we really need to get together! I like the faux stitching around your image. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and sweet yellow card Lawren....nice faux stitching too...see you on my blog maybe soon..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful! Congrats on your 100th post Lawren xx Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lawren!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 100th post and your lovely sunny card. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the yellow and the image. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and bright!!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Congrats, too!!!

    Thank you for stitching with SMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the bright & cheery yellow! Thanks for joining us (again) at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cheery card! Love the colour choice! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete