Monday, August 16, 2010

Time for Fall

I love the Fall. I miss the Fall and Fall weather. It's been so hot the last few weeks, I'd give anything for a Fall day outside. School has started for my daughter and I always think of Fall when school starts...but it's HOT!

The image this week from
Designed 2 Delight was a Fall image. This was fun to work with. I like how this card came out.


I have been digging into my scrap piles for paper. So I have no idea where these papers are from.



Challenge entered:
Double Delight - Clean and Simple




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Great job Lawren! I have those same papers in my stash, and I don't know who made them either!! LOL! We are both paper hoarders! :)
    So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.....LOVE your blog background and borders! So bold and (dare I say) sexy, with the frills and trim! Love the green/pink/black color combo! Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card Lawren!! I love the dp too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Delight:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohoo lovely card! I love the colours. I was just thinking I should do a Halloween type freebie, but for some reason I've done a house, maybe next week! Thank you for your lovely comments, you're soo kind!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren this is a darling card! I love the paper too!!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at D2D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lawren.... what a fabulous card!!!!! i, too, am soooooooooooo ready for fall. not winter... just fall - lol.

    it just irks the snot out of me that school starts in the heart of the summer!!! makes me glad i'm old - haaahhhaaaaa!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete