Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's quiet...too quiet

The house is quiet. I'm not used to this. Even the dog and cat are asleep. So maybe that is my cue to go to bed. LOL!

I was working on a couple cards when I realized I didn't hear anything. It was kind of spooky. Not even the TV is on.


Anyway, hope you enjoy.


This image is from
Doodle Pantry. Laurie has some cute cute images in her shop. You should check her out.



This image is from
Guylous Inimitability. This was a freebie at CDAC.

Challenge Entered:

Fairy Knoll - Sketch
Tiffany Doodles - Flower Power

Off to bed, good night.






free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


9 comments:

  1. Cute cards! It's lightning and thundering out, the rain has stopped...and I am wide awake. I do feel more comfortable when the lightning moves farther away. It sounded like it was hitting very nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cards!!! :) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Knoll! :)

    I know that feeling... when you realise you are the only one making any noise at all... it give me the creepy crawlies up my back.

    Take care! Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such cute cards!! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll! Hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lawren! Thanks for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! So glad you played at Fairy Knoll this week! I understand the 'things are too quite' moment too- here it usually means the kids are playing with water or something else they shouldn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lauren!! I was browsing your blog and saw the card you made with one of my digis (which is beautiful, BTW)!! Thanks for linking back to my blog!!
    Hugs!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete