Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday the 13th....

Today is supposed to be a day of bad luck, isn't it? Friday the 13th isn't supposed to be a good day at all; well guess what...I had an awesome day! Nothing to complain about and it's tax free shopping this weekend for back to school! How much more great can it get?

Anyhoo, finished up two cards I started last night. Just wanted to share. Trying to motivate myself to cut the lawn this weekend. Not very motivated, so there may be a lot of cards coming this weekend. I have mastered the art of procrastination. LOL!


Made this card for the Monday challenge at Crafting with Deedee. It was a sketch challenge. I think I did ok following the sketch.


Challenge entered:
The Character Cafe - Bright & Sparkly

This card I made using a digi from Fresh Brewed Designs. Fresh Brewed is one of the groups I joined over at the CDAC.


Challenge entered
Challenge up your Life - Celebrations




Hope you like them.


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com



5 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Lawren!!! I love the bling and the glitz GF. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the kind comment. Hope to see you again soon and that you can play in our challenges.
    "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, Lawren! You did a great job with the sketch challenge, and the colors you used are wonderful. Love all the sparkle on the shells -- it really makes them stand out. So glad you had a wonderful Friday, the 13th -- we did, too. Not sure where that legend came from, but thank goodness it doesn't hold true -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lawren! How you doing hun xx
    Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing at The Character cafe! Hugs Tina X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of glitz there Lawren! Love them... Thanks for joining us again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your just rocked this one my friend! Thanks for joining us at TCC! Glad you could play along!

    ReplyDelete