Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm BAAACK!!!!!

Hi! I have so missed crafting for the past few days. But is was so necessary. We went on vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. I had so much fun doing nothing. We played putt-putt golf for the first time and my daughter finally got to the beach.



So now I'm back and trying to get back into the swing of things here at home. Not working too well, I want to be back on vacation. LOL!

I was able to put together my card for this week's
Designed 2 Delight challenge.



So I'm off to get started on the laundry and stuff.

Challenge Entered:
Double Delight - Sketch
I Did It Creations - Cute
Bee Crafty - All about the image
Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes + a sentiment
KAH-Wink-E-Dink - Go Digital


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! Love your take on the sketch, it's so creative. Thanks for joining us at Double Delight:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. I love how you colored your bear...it looks like real hair. Thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your holiday looks more exotic than mine was in North of Scotland lol! Great card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great time! Love your card - the blue and brown together is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren, sorry I am late with my comment on your awesome card... I am off on vacation! This is great... thanks for joining in at KWED again!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete