Monday, August 30, 2010

I have GREAT news!!!!!!

Well, I think it's great. I have been asked to be a guest designer at Doodle Pantry in September! I am so excited. Doodle Pantry is one of my favorite digi suppliers and Laurie wants me (*blush*).

I even received this great new blog badge:



Doodle Pantry has a group at the CDAC. You should see some of the loveliness everyone makes with Doodle Pantry images. It will take your breath away and make you a fan too!




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lawren, looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, congratulations..another GD spot. You are so wanted by all! isn't that a great feeling? Doodle pantry is lucky to have you this month. Can't wait to see what is created here at Ahobbyholic world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations lawren!! I'm so glad to be working with you this month. Your creations are fabulous. :P

    ReplyDelete