Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hooked on Tags

I think I have found my new favorite thing. I was experimenting making tags and I have fallen in love. The only thing is my tags are as large as cards. I don't like tiny images; I want to color. Somehow I have to have a happy middle ground.

In the mean time here are two tags I whipped up this morning.


I made this one for this week's Crafting with Deedee challenge. We had to use primary school colors.

Supplies: Carstock - DCWV & The Papaer Company; PP - DCWV; Nestabilities; Ribbon - Michael's; Punches - Marvy Uchida & McGill

This one uses an image from Sweet Stamping Treats. My Guest Designer week is over, but I just had one more in me that had to come out. LOL!

Challenge entered:

CES Challenge - Anything Goes

Oh, I totally forgot to post my last card. This was day 5 at Sweet Stamping Treats. This iamge is very special to me becuase I won it. Karrie had a "name that stamp" contest and I suggested "Tweet" as the name and she chose my answer! Very exciting.



Off to a birthday party. I have some news to share later so this might be a two post day!



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren, your tags are sooo cute!! I love the Charly cat, I have to put him up on the blog, is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can put Charley on the blog. I would love it if you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren, these are all wonderful! Tags really are a lot of fun, aren't they? You've inspired me to want to go make some myself -- LOL! I really like how you have laid yours out -- the bigger size seems to work very well. The nice thing is, if you decided to later you could put them on cards, or they would be really festive gift attachments. Love them! Your card is so sweet -- congrats on getting your name suggestion chosen! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren
    two gorgeous tags & card,fabby images, thank you for joining us at CES first challenge, hope to see your next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tags and card. You do know that we can't tell how big or small your tags are...right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful tags and card Lauren, love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete