Monday, August 30, 2010

Hooked on Tags - Part 2

Yep, still loving these tags. I get to use scraps and I love anything that allows me to do that. The scrap pile it out of hand and I can't see punching anymore misc. punched shapes. I can never find those when I need tham anyway.

So here is my tag for Daisy Doodles. It's challenge day on the challenge blog and I know you will want to enter this challenge. The theme is ANYTHING GOES! So my Christmas in August is just fine for this week. LOL!





If you love challenges as much as I do, you will definetly want to check out the Daisy Doodles Forum. We are kicking off a challenge there on Sept. 1st; the theme - ANYTHING GOES with Daisy Doodles! That's two chances to win with Daisy Doodles. The forum challenge, you must use a DD image. But you can get all the details Sept 1st by checking out the forum.

Challenge entered:
Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple

Fairy Knoll - Anything Goes



TTYL!


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. lovely tag Lawren! I should be making some of these too...thanks for the inspiration!
    enjoy your day!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tag and great use of scraps. I have WAY too many also. Love that holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren,

    Awesome tag, what a super DT project.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, love how you lined up the jewel encrusted snowflakes...makes the eyes encompass the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific tag Lawren! :) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Knoll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays Clean & Simple challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete