Friday, August 20, 2010

Doodle Pantry DT Call

Doodle Pantry is having a DT call and I am so excited to apply. I love Doodle Pantry images and Laurie provided a special image to use for the call. You can get all the details at her group at CDAC. Here is my card I made.


Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill & The Paper Company; PP - Bo Bunny; Ribbon - JoAnn's; Cuttlebug embossing Folder; Punches - Fiskars & The Paper Studio; Images & Sentiment - Doodle Pantry; Rhinestones - Darice; Chalk - EK Success; Flowers - Prima


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. Lawren, this is ADORABLE! Your papers and colors are so sweet, this made me smile. I also really like the accents and layering. Wonderful design! Thank you for creating with him and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this card is any indication ...the DT is yours. Great card...good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete