Saturday, August 21, 2010

Card share and some news!

This week's challenge at Crafting with DeeDee's was to make a sympathy card. Thank goodness I don't make these type cards often. But here is my attempt.



I'll be back later with more, but now I want to share some news. I will be guest designer next week at Sweet Stamping Treats! I am so excited! I have been busy making things to show you next week, so please stop by Sweet Stamping Treats and see the goodies. Karrie has some sweet images in her shop and I am so grateful to be featured.


Challenges Entered:
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Use your scraps
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Digi Day


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card, Lawren! I like that you used cheery colors -- that is sure to brighten the day of someone in need. CONGRATULATIONS on your guest designer spot -- how exciting! :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making guest designer! This is a lovely card, I like the jewels on the side and the softness of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sympathy card! I love the bird. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join in our new monthy drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the GD at SST. You deserve it!!!! I think this sympathy card is lovely....hate to make em, but they are necessary once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The flower accents are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card and beautiful sentiment :o) Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck :o) Kate x

    ReplyDelete