Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yay It's Hump Day!!

Yes! We are half way there; the end of the week that is. This week has been going quickly for me.

Have you seen all those handmade paper flowers all over the place? I've watched a few tutorials and I'm still playing with it. I finally made one that I could live with. It's not perfect, but I like it. Here it is on my card.



Supplies: Cardstock & PP - DCWV; Punches - EKSuccess, Marvy Uchida; Images & Sentiment - Deedee's digis; Brad - Oriental Trading; Shimmerz

Challenges Entered:

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing our Luau challenge at Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card Lawren, very Luau! Thanks for playing along with Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Law, this card is so cute. Your flower is power...ooops may be aging myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lawren! Love the summery papers and your GREAT flower! I'm really impressed that you made that -- I've had a tutorial in my box for those for a couple months now, and haven't gotten brave enough to try -- LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week -- we really appreciate it! I'm sending your Shells digi now. :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Luau card! Love the sentiment and the flower.
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little flip flops. A perfect card for our Luau challenge at Kaboodle this week.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love that sentiment ;) flip flops are my shoe of choice! thanks for joining us at the Shoe for our vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your flower is perfect Lawren! and your card is beautiful xx love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your colors Lawren! Perfect sentiment and oh-so-true! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete