Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where's her clothes??????!!!!

This weekend got away from me as far as card-making is concerned. I am constantly asking my daughter where is the babies clothes. All of her babies are naked! I got so fed up looking at naked Barbie, I had to do something about it. So my card-making time was spent making Barbie some clothes so she could be presentable. The girl loved the clothes. She said they were going to a party after this. LOL! I just want Barbie to cover up! I'm tired of looking at her.


I managed to get a couple cards done as well on Monday. It was good to be off from work.

This is for the SNB weekly challenge.

And this is just one of those unfinished projects. This image is from Daisy Doodles and is part of the Buggin' out stamp set. You can find it in the store, here.

Challenge Entered:

Artful Inkables - Sewing Real or faux

Stamp & Create - Stitching (real or faux)

Challenge Entered:

I Love Digi - Emboss it

Crazy Challenge - Up in the air

OSAAT - Lace, Ribbons and Bows

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. woohoo I am so glad you got your card done :) LOVE the patterned paper and the colors.. great card.. thanks so much for joining us at SNB CCC :)
    hugs Alison
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com
    -owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren

    great cards and cute dresses!! Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. law, just to let you know..it has been a bit difficult to get the comment field to open up!! I persevered and now.....how wonderful that you "crocheted"? those outfits! they are lovely for a night out on the town.(glad they decided to get dressed..LOL) the card with 'patches' is so cute. Love the different cuts of the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had Barbie as a child and my Mum and Grandmother made all her clothes.There must have been lots of knitting patterns around at the time.Love the birdie background paper,so cute.
    Thanks for you comments on my card,I did make the flowers.You need thick paper or thin card that is coloured on both sides.I roughly cut five circles all the same size.I put a stitch through the middle to hold them together and then start to scrunch each layer to the centre.When all five layers are scruched I squeeze tightly and then unfold each layer to get the right look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great crafting there Thanks for joining OSAAT

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy great cards and outfits for the dolls. Thanks for playing along at One Stitch at a Time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brilliant cards, you have benn busy! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely bright and colourful cards,

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. tee hee! Barbie is currently dressed in our house, but often times I wonder if she's a closet streaker! ;)

    How cute are these! Terrific job!
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT!
    Hope you’ll be back for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute set of cards. Love the first one the image is so funny and sweet. :)
    Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards, thanks so much for playing along with the crazy girls!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete