Saturday, July 24, 2010

SOOO Tired

I am really feeling my age today. We went to Universal Studios today. All that walking has me feeling OLD! My daughter enjoyed herself, spending time with her cousins and just doing something besides cleaning her room. Now I have some great photos to scrapbook (like I don't already have a ton I need to get to).



I have two cards to share today. No I didn't take card making stuff to the park with me. LOL! I finished one last night and the other this morning before we left.

Challenge entered:
KWED - In the Garden
Deedee's Creations - Friendship
Stamp, Scrap & Doodles - Use a Digi

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes


I am still on this Christmas kick. I love these images from Dustin Pike.

Challenge entered:

Aud Sentiments: Choose Your Own Christmas Sentiment
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Girly Girl

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


16 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love how you did the mushrooms! Thanks for playing along with us this week at KWED. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    KWED DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are beautiful!!
    which Universal did you go to?
    great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card over on PCP too! Looks awesome! Thanks for playing along in the KWED challenge, I hope to see more of you there. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such darling cards, Lawren! That little scene with the mushrooms and sun really makes me smile! And your Christmas card is just so sweet. I love all the gliiter! Good for you for getting a jump on those -- I feel so behind -- LOL! Enjoy your vacation, and thanks for playing along with us this week! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the glitter and that is one of my favorite Dustin Pike stamps. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful cards,thank you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren

    Super cute card, love the bling. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gingerbread person!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just darling, look at your daughter in front of that globe. She's beautiful and of course the ultimate pic of the hands up while in the coaster! WOOHOO. Almost forgot. Your card is adorable & perfect for our anything goes challenge. thanks for sharing with us at Creative INspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, thank you for playing with us at KWED this week and on the CDAC site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card...love your little mushroom garden!!!
    Thank you for joining us at KWED for this garden challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Linda -DT KWED

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing cards, love them. Thanks for joining us this week at Aud Sentiments. Good Luck!
    Love Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, just lovely work. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mushrooms and that sun! YOu have made a great scene! Thanks for showing us your digis at SSDS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab image and great DP to match. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that gingerbread man!! And great photos from the park too! Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week. Hope you will come back and play along with us again.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete