Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rough couple of days

The last couple of days has been pretty rough. Work is stressful right now and it seems like everyone I deal with on a regular basis loses their minds collectively at the same time. I've had enough and want off this crazy ride. Anyway, I was supposed to make a card of encouragement for my aunt and ended up wanting to keep it myself.

Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company & DCWV; PP - DCWV; Flower image - daisy Doodles; Quote - Deedee's Digis; Rhinestone - Darice

Challenges entered:
52 Card Pick up - Don't Look Back
365 Cards - Shades of Purple



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL sentiment Lawren - I don't blame you, I would want to keep this for myself too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I understand why you'd like to keep it! It's going to be a total blessing to your aunt, she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have crazy days like that.....Today I burst out into tears for no good reason other than nasty hormones. Ugh.

    On a positive note - I love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment, great card! That's a good thing to remember no matter which direction you're looking - back, forward, or just "around"! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the hand doodling around the edge - looks great and adds a wonderful artsy touch. The bling's great, too. (what is NOT to love about bling?!!)

    ReplyDelete