Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I've had the busiest day today. It really has me wishing today was Friday already. It doesn't help that it HOT, HOT, HOT here. I made the mistake of taking the dog out for a walk after I got home. That was the wrong thing to do; the heat zapped my energy from me.

I had to get finished this card though for the Designed 2 Delight challenge. If you haven't checked out Faith's store, you should. She has some really cute digi's there.


Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; PP - DCWV; Image and Sentiment - Designed 2 Delight;Punches - McGill & Martha Stewart; Gems - Darice; Ribbon - JoAnn's; Button - Foof-a-La; Hemp Cord - Crafter's Square (Dollar Tree)

Challenge Entered:
Double Delight - Buttons and a bit of blue
Flutter By Wednesday - Open (include butterfly or fairy or angel)
Pile It On - Plastic (My button is plastic)
Whoopsi Daisy - Vibrant Colors



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this card Lawren. The dp is great and love the button and ribbon. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card!! (it's really hot here, too!) Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had visited you but maybe not, regardless, very cute card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heat really zaps my energy too Lawren! Great card, love the bright cheerful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the button! :) Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card! I love the button. Thanks for joining at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month challenge!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Love the button center! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thanks for sharing with Whoopsi Daisy this month. Love the big button.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete