Monday, July 12, 2010

I don't like Mondays

You know I don't like Mondays. The week is just starting and today wasn't a bad day but I wish I had a time machine and could go back to Saturday. I bet we all wish that.

Anyway, finished my card for
Stretch N Bubbles challenge.
I combined this week's image, which is the bird in the bird house with last week's image. I thought together they would make a great card for a friend.


Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; PP - DCWV; Flowers - Prima, Oriental Trading, Recollections; Pearls - Darice; Punch - EK Success & Fiskars; Images - Stretch N Bubbles; Sentiments - Doodle Pantry; Rick Rack; Brad - Oriental Trading

Challenge Entered:
Charisma Cardz - Watch the Birdies

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Your card is great... Good Luck with your design team position with Alison. She is great to work for. Hope to see you there.
    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab and fun card, bright and cheery, I love it. Hope your week got a little better. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete