Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost the weekend....

Thank goodness it's almost the weekend. I can't take another few days. I have been trying to fight off a cold all week, well the fight is over and the cold won. It's getting the best of me. I don't understand how I can get sick with all this heat we are having. We've had record heat all week with the heat index. Anyway, enough about the weather. The whole country is getting record heat. Wanted to share a couple of cards with you.

This first one uses an image from Wink Wink Ink. Isn't it cute? Since Houston came into our lives the dust bunnies grow big and strong around here. His hair just curls up all over the place - a never ending battle.

Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV & The Paper Company; PP - Unknown; Punches - Martha Stewart, Oriental Trading & Fiskars; Rhinestones - Bead Party; Sentiment - The Digi Shack; Flowers - Syudio 18; Ink - ColorBox; Brad - Recollections

Inside reads: If it weren't for the dust bunnies, I'd have no one to talk to.


This next card is for Crafting with Deedee's Monday challenge to use brown and green together.

Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company; PP - EK Success; Chalk - EK Success; Pearls - Darice; gem flowers - Darice; Punch - Martha Stewart
Word art - Rhonda Gale

Outside reads: Life doesn't get easier... Inside reads: You just get stronger


I'll leave you with a picture of Houston, so you can see the dust bunny generator (LOL).





free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. Lawren, I'm so sorry to hear your feeling poorly! Praying for some healing for you, honey!!! Your cards sure look terrific, though. That dust bunny image is so sweet and I love the cheery color combo you used with it. Beautiful coloring on your teddy card, and that greeting is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week -- I really look forward to seeing what you make each week! Off to email you your new digi. :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he is so cute and so is the card. I have far too many dust bunnies in my house, they never seem to stay away long enough
    x

    ReplyDelete