Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekends make me happy

I love the weekends, even when I have a ton of stuff to do. I know that in the end I get to come home and do what I enjoy doing, which is to create. I visited a not so local scrapbook store and lost all self control. I don't get there often, but when I do, OMG!

Anyway, here's my cards for the day.




Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company; Nestabilities die cuts; Flowers - Marcella K & Oriental Trading; Brads - Recollections; Cricut die cut (Wild Card Cartridge); Stickles; Rhinestones - Darice

Crafting with Deedee's digi's - Encouragement Card
Speedy the Cat Challenge - 3+ Flowers
Sew Many cards - Anything Goes



Supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; PP - making memories; Image - Sweet n Sassy; Stickles; Felt Trim - Joann'e; Nestabilities die cuts; Souffle Pen; Rhinestones - Darice

Sweet N Sassy - Pink and Orange
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Nice and Girly
Simon Says Challenge - Friends



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and love all the fabulous detail!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! both of your cards are FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool background on that 1st card~~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, they are so pretty and cheery!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I like the background on the first one, as well. Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Lawren! I'm so glad that you were able to get some downtime this weekend. It really rejuvenates the spirit to craft, doesn't it? I had to laugh at your tale about going to the craft store -- I have the same problem, and that's why I've been staying away from them -- LOL! Thank you for playing along with us again this week -- it's always fun to see what you come up with. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute turtle!! I like the border around it, too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your projects!! TFS at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and beautiful layout!thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun idea!

    Dawn
    Speedy Cat's Friends Challenge

    ReplyDelete